Are you looking for guest post or write for us then Techmagz’d love to welcome you! Yes, we do accept guest-writing articles, sponsored posts with the following below mentioned topics & guidelines. Please make sure that before you send your articles you’re following our guidelines.
Topics to write about:
- How-to -> Web Design, Photoshop, CSS, Illustrator, Fireworks
- CMS -> WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, Plug-ins
- Freebies -> Fonts, Themes, Icons, illustrations
- Software -> Windows Tricks, Mac
- Gadgets -> Mobile, Apps, Computer, Tips and Tricks
- Web 2.0 -> Social Media, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Tumblr, Social Networking and Pinterest
- More topics are coming soon! (New topic suggestions are welcome)
Choose the ways, as you desire:
- If you’re submitting tutorials or tips, make sure that you’re creating tutorials minimum 10+ steps that help users to follow one-by-one steps. Example: “10 Steps to Creating Cool 3D Text in Photoshop“
- Include the download or demo link if applicable to relevant resources.
- Include the image source or credit link that where you’ve got it. (Minimum 600px wide).
2. Showcase Images
- If you’re aiming to submit images for the categories like illustrations, Fonts, Artwork, Icons then send it in .zip or .rar format. You also require writing a piece of information about each image to describe and attach in .Doc or .Txt format.
- Make sure that you zipped all images in one folder and named appropriately. Example: “40-collection-of-font-for-webdesign.zip”
- Include demo or download links to reach the source if applicable.
- Keep the images in high quality!
- Try to include the image source or credit link that where you’ve got it.
- If you are planning to submit articles, make sure that it is minimum 600+ words with detailed Intro, body of the message and a conclusion.
- Subtitle the article to read user-friendly.
- Add relevant images. (Minimum 600px wide)
- You can attach and send in .Doc or .Txt formats.
Guest Blogger’s Benefits:
You will be promoted in all our communities like Google+, Facebook, Twitter, email subscriptions and etc.
You’re allowed to have 1 natural link. If you’d like to add additional links in the contents, you can contact us.
Guest Blogger’s Guidelines:
- The article must not copy from anywhere and it should be unique (Never been published anywhere), must not publish before and after any of the website. If duplicate article found on the Internet, the published article will be deleted without any notification.
- We don’t accept articles like essays & meaningless.
- The article should be related to above mentioned topic categories.
- The article must be useful tips/information/resource for users.
- The article should not promote any product or company services.
- The article should not contain any affiliated or promotion links. But we accept some inevitable links, example: Wikipedia & etc.
- The article must have minimum 600+ words with appropriate descriptive quality image for each tip.
- Try to avoid the duplicate title that we have already published.
- By submitting the articles you are agreeing our terms and conditions and we can edit or make any changes (Not affecting the link until it is related to the articles) before publish.
- The link should be related to the article and topic with high quality informative contents or it will be rejected.
- Your link will be permanent, until you follow Google’s guidelines.
How to send the guest posts?
You can use the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the subject as: “Guest Post for Techmagz.com”
When my article will be published or showcased?
Normally your article will be published within 3 to 5 business days if it passes above mentioned guidelines and matches our criteria.
Having further questions or suggestions?
You’re welcome to suggest or ask us any questions! We’ll be glad to help you!
Happy Blogging! 🙂